Guess what?! I have been selected to be a part of Eucerin’s Skin First Blogger Network! YAY!!!
Did you know that your skin is your body’s largest organ AND your body’s first line of defense? The Eucerin Skin FIRST Movement is designed to help educate consumers to put the health of their skin first. The movement demonstrates ways and encourages people to treat skin care as part of their overall healthcare. The goal of the program is to educate consumers about the importance of skin care year round.
Eucerin’s SkinFIRST Ambassador, Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan from Apartment Therapy,
is traveling across the nation to promote healthy skin care. Eucerin is also partnering with Regis & Kelly LIVE and ultramarathon runner Dean Karnazes to promote this message that is so important to your health.
Even before I was selected as a Eucerin Skin First Blogger, I was a daily Eucerin user. My boys and I have extra dry skin, so we are always looking for a lotion that last and banish the ash monster! A friend of mine, celebrity and FLOTUS esthetician JoElle Lyons, recommended Eucerin a few years ago as an emollient that would work wonders. Well, it did!
As a bonus just for Strictly Fab readers, Eucerin is offering a great giveaway:
1 lucky reader will win a prize pack including Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Body Lotion and Hand Creme and a $20 CVS Gift Card!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment a personal skin tip you have!
- Follow Strictly Fab on Twitter– 1 ENTRY
- Follow Eucerin on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of Strictly Fab on Facebook– 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Eucerin on Facebook - 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on Strictly Fab – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, March 31, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
Take the Skin First Pledge and put your health first. For each person who takes the pledge, Eucerin will donate to www.healthywomen.org. Take a peek at a message from Eucerin Skin First council member, supermodel Veronica Webb:
I received a sample of Eucerin products, as well as a gym bag and stability ball from Eucerin to facilitate this campaign post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Keep it strictly fab!