HappyHalloween! Ok, technically, my family and |I don’t celebrate Hallooween, but we’re always game for a fab party…and some cocktails for the adults…but rlly just for thee lush in me since,mmy husbnd doesn’t drink. Here’s a recipe that I found on AllRecipes.com that suits the occasion perfectly.
Original Recipe Yield 1 cocktail
* 1 graham cracker, crushed into fine crumbs
* 3 tablespoons pumpkin pie filling
* 3 tablespoons rum
* 1 tablespoon Maple Liqueur
* 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
* 2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)Directions
* Pour the graham cracker onto a small, shallow plate. Moisten the rim of 1 chilled martini glass and dip the moistened glass into the graham cracker; set aside.
* Pour the pumpkin pie filling, rum, maple liqueur, and half and half into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into the prepared glass, and garnish with whipped cream to serve.
Enjoy! Keep it strictly fab!